We would like to get to know you
All applicants who fulfil the admission requirements receive an invitation to an aptitude test.
To apply, please use the online portal or send us the completed and signed application form. Please also send us the following documents by post or e-Mail:
- proof of university entrance qualification (certified photocopies of certificates),
- a curriculum vitae in tabular form,
- a letter of motivation. Explain your decision to study at the Merz Akademie (approx. 1-2 pages),
- a passport photo and
- proof of participation in the study orientation test (online test)
For international applicants with a foreign school degree we need additionally:
- a confirmation of their higher education entrance qualification. It is provided by the Studienkolleg in Konstanz.
- a proof of a German language test is required, either DSH examination or TestDaF (language level B2).
The next application deadline is 28 February 2024. Further application deadlines will be announced shortly, depending on capacity for the coming semester.